Western Boundary Currents Virtual Poster Session
Welcome to the Western Boundary Current Virtual Poster Session!
4 - 7 December 2001
Each poster has its own Discussion Forum, and the authors are available to answer questions and participate in a discussion with you. Add substantive comments to any of the forums between 4 and 7 December, and you'll be entered in a drawing for one of a dozen WBC/VPS-logo coffee mugs (soon to be collectors' items!) For discussion and comments on the overall session, or issues that involve more than one poster, please use the General Forum.
The following posters are being presented:
- Beal, L. and T. Chereskin: The Agulhas Undercurrent Experiment
- Byrne, D. A., D. R. Watts, D. L. Witter, and S. L. Garzoli: ASTTEX: Monitoring Indian-South Atlantic thermohaline fluxes
- Leonardi, A.P., H. E. Hurlburt, E. J. Metzger and J. J. O'Brien: Dynamics of the North Hawaiian Ridge Current
- Mata, M. M., S. Wijffels, J. Church, and M. Tomczak: Aspects of the East Australian Current mesoscale variability observed by satellite altimetry and the WOCE PCM3 current meter array
- Rossby, H. T. and H.-M. Zhang: The near-surface velocity and potential vorticity structure of the Gulf Stream
- Soloviev,A., M. Luther, and R.Weisberg: Energetic Super-tidal Oscillations with ~10 hr Period on the Shelf of Southeast Florida: Are They a Near-resonant Baroclinic Seiche?
- Townsend, T. L.: Census of North Brazil Current rings 1993 - 1998 using a high-resolution data assimilating ocean model
Feedback, comments and questions
Last update: 4 December 2001